Who we are:
The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust is one of the largest acute and community providers in the West Midlands having more than 800 beds on the New Cross site including intensive care beds and neonatal intensive care cost.
It also has 80 rehabilitation beds at West Park Hospital and 54 beds at Cannock Chase Hospital.
As the second largest employer in Wolverhampton the Trust employs more than 8,000 staff who are responsible for delivering nationally recognised excellence in healthcare.
What we do:
The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust is running an exciting apprenticeship programme which enhances employment prospects for young people and adult learners and creates a fantastic opportunity to step into the NHS.
It is part of our commitment to bring more young people and adult learners into our workforce. Not only can young people and adult learners bring new skills and ideas, but they can help us to maintain a talented, well-equipped future workforce that represents our local community.
We are here to offer you the best possible start and the first steps towards a highly rewarding career in the NHS.
What we offer:
- A written Apprenticeship Agreement
- A full induction into the Trust and workplace
- You earn a salary while you learn and your qualification is paid for by your employer
- Paid holidays plus public holidays
- Opportunity to be nominated as ‘Apprentice of the Year’ in The RWT Education Academy Awards; the winner will be presented with an award
- NHS discounts across many retailers
- A safe working environment based on excellent values and ethics
- Provision of an appropriate variety of learning and work experiences to enable you to complete your qualifications
- Quality training allowing you to gain job specific skills and knowledge developing confidence and transferable skills
- Release from work to attend training and study sessions
- Assigned mentor in your area of work for informal support and guidance
- Regular assessments and progress reviews
- You will gain nationally recognised qualifications that will be valid for any employer
- The Apprenticeship Team are dedicated in supporting apprentices throughout their training and employment with The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust
Find out more:
Follow this link to see the current apprenticeships available: Royal Wolverhampton Jobs