What we do:
Online and or face to face training courses available for young people and young adults who are unemployed, aged 15-24 years old.
We provide a high level of mentoring and motivational support. Through our personal mentoring approach and comprehensive programme, learners have the opportunity to gain qualifications and employability skills with the overall aim of helping them to progress into a positive destination.
Participants in the programme can receive support with important areas like how to go about applying for a job, CV and cover-letter writing and perfecting their interview skills, alongside gaining a recognised qualification – all of which supports and helps with building confidence and skills for work.
What we offer:
- An exciting range of FREE online vocational training opportunities, including such as, Business, Digital Marketing, Web Design, IT & Cyber Security, Forklift Truck, Customer Service, Business Admin and Employability pathways…
- We also offer Apprenticeships in Leadership and Management, Marketing, IT and Cyber Security, Business Support and Training, Customer Service, Business Administrative & Employability pathways
- Alongside any of our courses, you will get flexible one-to-one careers advice and mentoring support
- Online learning opportunities
- Functional skills support in English and Maths
Am I eligible?
The Training Initiative supports people aged between 15-24, living in the Black Country.
Telephone: 01827 216 171
Go to: www.thetraininginitiative.com/youthemploymentacademy and register your interest.
What people say about us:
I had no idea what career I wanted after I finished school. The Youth Employment Academy helped me find out what I was interested in and supported me in getting the qualifications I needed to get a job.
My course was interesting, and the tutor was really helpful. I now have a proper CV and am more confident applying for jobs.